Details about Anthony Michael Bertelli
Access statistics for papers by Anthony Michael Bertelli.
Last updated 2016-05-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- A Precept of Managerial Responsibility: Securing Collective Justice in Institutional Reform Litigation
Working Papers, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago
- Bureaucratic Autonomy in the U.S. Separation of Powers: Evidence from Cabinet Departments
Public Organization Review, 2016, 16, (1), 139-151
- Public Policy Investment: Risk and Return in British Politics
British Journal of Political Science, 2013, 43, (4), 741-773 View citations (1)
- Demanding Information: Think Tanks and the US Congress
British Journal of Political Science, 2009, 39, (2), 225-242 View citations (4)
- Perceiving Credible Commitments: How Independent Regulators Shape Elite Perceptions of Regulatory Quality
British Journal of Political Science, 2009, 39, (3), 517-537 View citations (3)
- Ideological extremism and electoral design. Multimember versus single member districts
Public Choice, 2008, 137, (1), 347-368 View citations (2)
- Measuring the Propensity to Drink and Drive
Evaluation Review, 2007, 31, (3), 311-337
- Structural Reform Litigation
Journal of Theoretical Politics, 2006, 18, (2), 159-183
- Judicial Policy Making and the Modern State: How the Courts Reformed America's Prisons
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 1999, 18, (3), 532-535
- Public Policy Investment: Priority-Setting and Conditional Representation In British Statecraft
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.