Details about Melanie Beresford
This author is deceased.
Access statistics for papers by Melanie Beresford.
Last updated 2020-03-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- The Shortage of Sheilas: Why so Few Women Economists at Macquarie?
Research Papers, Macquarie University, Department of Economics
- The Factory Hierarchy in the Village: Recruitments Networks and Labour Control in Kong Pisei District of Cambodia
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), 2012, 4, (3), 103-122
- China's transition to green energy systems: The economics of home solar water heaters and their popularization in Dezhou city
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (10), 5909-5919 View citations (17)
- The Cambodian clothing industry in the post-MFA environment: a review of developments
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2009, 14, (4), 366-388 View citations (11)
- Vietnam's Development Strategies - By Pietro Masina
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2007, 21, (1), 70-71 View citations (1)
- Economic Transition in Vietnam
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (12)
Chapter 13 in Handbook on the Northeast and Southeast Asian Economies, 2007