Details about James K A Benhin
|Phone:||+44 (0) 1752 585613|
|Postal address:||Plymouth Business School Plymouth University Drake Circus, PL4 8AA Plymouth United Kingdom|
|Workplace:||Business School, University of Plymouth, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by James K A Benhin.
Last updated 2019-12-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Governance, capital and economic growth in the Arab Region
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2019, 73, (C), 184-191
- Long Term Economic Growth in Oil-Rich Saudi Arabia: What is the role for non-oil sectors?
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2015, 20, (1), 109-130 View citations (5)
- Global climate change and vulnerability of African agriculture: implications for resilience and sustained productive capacity
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, 2010, 49, (3), 29
- Depletion of forest resources in Sudan: Intervention options for optimal control
Energy Policy, 2009, 37, (4), 1195-1203 View citations (1)
- Will African Agriculture Survive Climate Change?
World Bank Economic Review, 2006, 20, (3), 367-388 View citations (67)
- Structural Adjustment Programme, Deforestation and Biodiversity Loss in Ghana
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2004, 27, (3), 337-366 View citations (5)
- THE EFFECTS OF THE STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT PROGRAM ON DEFORESTATION IN GHANA
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2001, 30, (1), 15 View citations (5)
Also in Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2001, 30, (1), 66-80 (2001) View citations (3)
- James Fairhead and Melissa Leach, Reframing deforestation: global analysis and local realities: studies in West Africa, Global Environmental Change Series, Routledge, 1998, ISBN 0â€“415â€“18591â€“2
Environment and Development Economics, 2000, 5, (3), 333-340
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.