Details about Lucas Bernard
Access statistics for papers by Lucas Bernard.
Last updated 2019-07-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Boom-Bust Cycles: Leveraging, Complex Securities, and Asset Prices
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2012)
- Firm Value and Default Correlation
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics
- A Quantitative Approach to Assessing Sovereign Default Risk in Resource‐Rich Emerging Economies
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2015, 20, (3), 220-241 View citations (3)
- Time scales and mechanisms of economic cycles: a review of theories of long waves
Review of Keynesian Economics, 2014, 2, (1), 87-107 View citations (15)
- Boom–bust cycles: Leveraging, complex securities, and asset prices
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 81, (2), 442-465 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Dynamic Modeling, Empirical Macroeconomics, and Finance
Springer Books, Springer
- The Oxford Handbook of the Macroeconomics of Global Warming
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (15)
- The Foundations of Credit Risk Analysis
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.