Details about Leon Berkelmans
Access statistics for papers by Leon Berkelmans.
Last updated 2012-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Chinese Urban Residential Construction to 2040
RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia View citations (16)
- Imperfect information and monetary models: multiple shocks and their consequences
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (3)
- Credit and Monetary Policy: An Australian SVAR
RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia View citations (48)
- Chinese Urban Residential Construction
RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), 2012, 21-26 View citations (10)
- Imperfect information, multiple shocks, and policy's signaling role
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2011, 58, (4), 373-386 View citations (10)