Details about Belghitar
Access statistics for papers by Belghitar.
Last updated 2016-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Managerial risk incentives and investment related agency costs
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015, 38, (C), 191-197 View citations (4)
- Political Connections and Leverage: Firm‐level Evidence from Pakistan
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2015, 36, (6), 364-383 View citations (4)
- CONVEXITY, MAGNIFICATION, AND TRANSLATION: THE EFFECT OF MANAGERIAL OPTION-BASED COMPENSATION ON CORPORATE CASH HOLDINGS
Journal of Financial Research, 2014, 37, (2), 191-210 View citations (2)
- Do corporate governance mechanisms affect cash dividends? An empirical investigation of UK firms
International Review of Applied Economics, 2014, 28, (4), 524-538 View citations (2)
- Does it pay to be ethical? Evidence from the FTSE4Good
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 47, (C), 54-62 View citations (11)
- Theoretical motives of corporate cash holdings and political connections: firms level evidence from a developing economy
International Review of Applied Economics, 2014, 28, (6), 813-831 View citations (2)
- Foreign currency derivative use and shareholder value
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, 29, (C), 283-293 View citations (7)
- Governance mechanisms, investment opportunity set and SMEs cash holdings
Small Business Economics, 2013, 40, (1), 59-72 View citations (12)
- Do venture capitalists reduce underpricing and underperformance of IPOs?
Applied Financial Economics, 2012, 22, (1), 33-44 View citations (7)
- The Effect of CEO Risk Appetite on Firm Volatility: An Empirical Analysis of Financial Firms☆
International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2012, 19, (2), 195-211
- The information content of cashflows in the context of dividend smoothing
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2012, 17, (2), 57-70 View citations (1)
- Corporate cash holdings and dividend payments: evidence from simultaneous analysis
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2011, 32, (4), 231-241 View citations (14)
- The prudential effect of strategic institutional ownership on stock performance
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2011, 20, (4), 191-199 View citations (2)
- The Role of Critical Evaluation in Finance Education: Insights from an MSc Programme
Accounting Education, 2010, 19, (6), 569-586 View citations (1)
- What Happens to Nascent Entrepreneurs? An Econometric Analysis of the PSED
Small Business Economics, 2006, 27, (1), 81-101 View citations (51)
- Wage Uncertainty and the Labour Supply of Self-Employed Workers
Economic Journal, 2005, 115, (502), C190-C207 View citations (45)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.