Details about Bernard Ben Sita
Access statistics for papers by Bernard Ben Sita.
Last updated 2019-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exploring GDP growth volatility spillovers across countries
Economic Modelling, 2020, 89, (C), 577-589
- Crude oil and gasoline volatility risk into a Realized-EGARCH model
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2019, 53, (3), 701-720 View citations (1)
- Estimating the beta-return relationship by considering the sign and the magnitude of daily returns
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2018, 67, (C), 28-35
- Finance-Growth Volatility Nexus: Evidence from Lebanon
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2018, 8, (4), 466-477
- Volatility patterns of the constituents of FTSE100 in the aftermath of the U.K. Brexit referendum
Finance Research Letters, 2017, 23, (C), 137-146 View citations (1)
- Short and long-run budgetary relationships: evidence from Lebanon
Journal of Developing Areas, 2015, 49, (2), 77-91
- Volatility links between the home and the host market for U.K. dual-listed stocks on U.S. markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 33, (C), 183-199 View citations (2)
- Causality-in-variance of prices of oil products
OPEC Energy Review, 2013, 37, (4), 373-386 View citations (1)
- Evidence on managerial entrenchment effects on firm value
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2013, 6, (2), 93-104 View citations (1)
- US energy policies and variance in the GCC stock markets
OPEC Energy Review, 2013, 37, (1), 53-62
- Volatility links between US industries
Applied Financial Economics, 2013, 23, (15), 1273-1286 View citations (4)
- Short-run price and income elasticity of gasoline demand: Evidence from Lebanon
Energy Policy, 2012, 46, (C), 109-115 View citations (17)
- The role of trading intensity estimating the implicit bid–ask spread and determining transitory effects
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2011, 20, (5), 306-310 View citations (3)
- Autocorrelation of the trade process: Evidence from the Helsinki Stock Exchange
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2010, 50, (4), 538-547 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.