Details about Mikel Bedayo
Access statistics for papers by Mikel Bedayo.
Last updated 2020-12-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Screening and Loan Origination Time: Lending Standards, Loan Defaults and Bank Failures
EconStor Preprints, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Banco de España (2020)
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (2020) View citations (1)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2020)
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2021) View citations (1)
- Bank capital, lending booms, and busts. Evidence from Spain in the last 150 years
Working Papers, Banco de España View citations (4)
- Creating associations as a substitute for direct bank credit. Evidence from Belgium
Working Papers, Banco de España
- Creating associations to substitute banks’direct credit. Evidence from Belgium
Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium
- Bargaining and Delay in Trading Networks
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (2)
Also in Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) (2013) View citations (2)
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) (2012) View citations (1)
- Bargaining in endogenous trading networks
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2016, 80, (C), 70-82 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.