Details about Wim Bernasco
Access statistics for papers by Wim Bernasco.
Last updated 2023-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Interactions and Crime revisited: An Investigation using Individual Offender Data in Dutch Neighborhoods
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The Review of Economics and Statistics (2017)
- Social interaction and the spatial concentration of criminality
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Nearby Neighbourhood Influences on Adolescent Offending
(Age and the Distance to Crime)
The British Journal of Criminology, 2021, 61, (1), 228-250
- Testing Indicators of Risk Populations for Theft from the Person across Space and Time: The Significance of Mobility and Outdoor Activity
Annals of the American Association of Geographers, 2018, 108, (5), 1370-1388 View citations (5)
- Social Interactions and Crime Revisited: An Investigation Using Individual Offender Data in Dutch Neighborhoods
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2017, 99, (4), 622-636 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Measuring short and rare activities – Time diaries in criminology
electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, 2016, 13, (1), 1-33
- Go where the money is: modeling street robbers' location choices
Journal of Economic Geography, 2013, 13, (1), 119-143 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.