Details about Giovanni Bernardo
Access statistics for papers by Giovanni Bernardo.
Last updated 2019-08-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Shooting down the price: evidence from mafia homicides and housing market volatility
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis
- Testing semi-strong efficiency in a fixed odds betting market: Evidence from principal European football leagues
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Transition to sustainability? Feasible scenarios towards a low-carbon economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- A Simple Model of Income, Aggregate Demand, and the Process of Credit Creation by Private Banks
Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Empirica (2014)
- Semi-strong inefficiency in the fixed odds betting market: Underestimating the positive impact of head coach replacement in the main European soccer leagues
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2019, 71, (C), 239-246
- Societal implications of sustainable energy action plans: from energy modelling to stakeholder learning
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2019, 62, (3), 399-423
- A simple model of income, aggregate demand and the process of credit creation by private banks
Empirica, 2014, 41, (3), 381-405 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.