Details about Sarra Ben Yahmed
Access statistics for papers by Sarra Ben Yahmed.
Last updated 2018-11-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender, informal employment and trade liberalization in Mexico
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research
Also in THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise (2017) View citations (2)
- Formal but less equal: Gender wage gaps in formal and informal jobs in Brazil
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (1)
- Import Competition, Domestic Regulation and Firm-Level Productivity Growth in the OECD
PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS, HAL
Also in OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing (2012) View citations (7)
- Gender Wage Discrimination and Trade Openness. Prejudiced employers in an open industry
Working Papers, HAL View citations (4)
- Gender Wage Gaps across Skills and Trade Openness
AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France View citations (14)
- Formal but Less Equal. Gender Wage Gaps in Formal and Informal Jobs in Urban Brazil
World Development, 2018, 101, (C), 73-87 View citations (2)
- Domestic regulation, import penetration and firm-level productivity growth
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2017, 26, (4), 385-409 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.