Details about Sarra Ben Yahmed
Access statistics for papers by Sarra Ben Yahmed.
Last updated 2020-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- COVID-19 and inequality
ZEW policy briefs, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research
- Working from home: Heterogeneous effects on hours worked and wages
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (8)
Also in VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association (2018)
- Gender, informal employment and trade liberalization in Mexico
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research
Also in THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise (2017) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in World Bank Economic Review (2020)
- Formal but less equal: Gender wage gaps in formal and informal jobs in Brazil
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (1)
- Import Competition, Domestic Regulation and Firm-Level Productivity Growth in the OECD
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL
Also in Working Papers, HAL (2014)
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing (2012) View citations (9)
PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS, HAL (2014)
- Gender Wage Discrimination and Trade Openness. Prejudiced employers in an open industry
Working Papers, HAL View citations (4)
- Gender Wage Gaps across Skills and Trade Openness
AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France View citations (18)
- Gender, Informal Employment and Trade Liberalization in Mexico
World Bank Economic Review, 2020, 34, (2), 259-283 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Formal but Less Equal. Gender Wage Gaps in Formal and Informal Jobs in Urban Brazil
World Development, 2018, 101, (C), 73-87 View citations (2)
- Domestic regulation, import penetration and firm-level productivity growth
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2017, 26, (4), 385-409 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.