Details about Olvar Bergland
Access statistics for papers by Olvar Bergland.
Last updated 2022-11-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Latitudinal Effect on Energy Savings from Daylight Savings Time
Working Paper Series, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business View citations (1)
- OPTIMAL MANAGEMENT OF A FOREST/WILDLIFE SYSTEM WITH BILATERAL EXTERNALITIES
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Estimation of Optimal Congestion Levels: Deer Hunting in Western Oregon
1989 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 2, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- LAND PRICES, CAPITAL GAINS AND THE RETURNS TO FARMLAND OWNERSHIP
1984 Annual Meeting, August 5-8, Ithaca, New York, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- New elasticities and projections of global demand for coniferous sawnwood
Forest Policy and Economics, 2021, 122, (C)
- Service quality, technical efficiency and total factor productivity growth in Pakistan's post-reform electricity distribution companies
Utilities Policy, 2021, 68, (C) View citations (8)
- Impact of High-Powered Incentive Regulations on Efficiency and Productivity Growth of Norwegian Electricity Utilities
The Energy Journal, 2018, Volume 39, (Number 5) View citations (5)
- Measuring the degree of competition in Pakistan’s banking industry: an empirical analysis
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (53), 5138-5151 View citations (4)
- Market power in Norwegian electricity market: Are the transmission bottlenecks truly exogenous?
The Energy Journal, 2015, Volume 36, (Number 4) View citations (1)
- Electricity conservation policies and sectorial output in Pakistan: An empirical analysis
Energy Policy, 2014, 73, (C), 757-766 View citations (7)
- Pass-through of wholesale price to the end user retail price in the Norwegian electricity market
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (6), 2003-2012 View citations (37)
- A contingent grouping approach for stated preferences
Resource and Energy Economics, 2011, 33, (3), 745-755 View citations (3)
- The impact of daylight saving time on electricity consumption: Evidence from southern Norway and Sweden
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (6), 3558-3571 View citations (20)
- Valuing irrigation water using a choice experiment: an â€˜individual status quoâ€™ modelling of farm specific water scarcity
Environment and Development Economics, 2010, 15, (3), 321-340 View citations (14)
- Prospects for the use of choice modelling for benefit transfer
Ecological Economics, 2006, 60, (2), 420-428 View citations (25)
- On the measurement of risk aversion from experimental data
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (21), 2443-2451 View citations (103)
- Willingness-to-Pay Estimates Using the Double-Bounded Dichotomous-Choice Contingent Valuation Format: A Test for Validity and Precision in a Bayesian Framework
Land Economics, 1999, 75, (1), 115-125 View citations (27)
- User Fees and Equity Issues in Public Hunting Expenditures: The Case of Ring-Necked Pheasant in Oregon
Land Economics, 1989, 65, (4), 376-385 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.