Details about Gabriela Best
Access statistics for papers by Gabriela Best.
Last updated 2020-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bad luck, bad policy, and learning? A Markov-switching approach to understanding postwar U.S. macroeconomic dynamics
European Economic Review, 2019, 119, (C), 55-78 View citations (2)
- Is the Fed’s news perception different from the private sector’s?
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (16), 1694-1710
- POLICY PREFERENCES AND POLICY MAKERS' BELIEFS: THE GREAT INFLATION
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2017, 21, (8), 1957-1995 View citations (1)
- Monetary policy and news shocks: are Taylor rules forward-looking?
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2016, 16, (2), 335-360 View citations (7)
- A New Keynesian model with staggered price and wage setting under learning
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 57, (C), 96-111 View citations (2)
- Fear of floating or monetary policy as usual? A structural analysis of Mexico's monetary policy
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2013, 24, (C), 45-62 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.