Details about Julia Berazneva
Access statistics for papers by Julia Berazneva.
Last updated 2021-03-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Local Standards, Behavioral Adjustments, and Welfare: Evaluating California's Ocean-Going Vessel Fuel Rule
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Colgate University
- Correlated Pollutants, Avoidance, and Local Environmental Policy: Analyzing California’s Ocean-Going Vessel Fuel Rule
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Perceived, measured, and estimated soil fertility in east Africa: Implications for farmers and researchers
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Fuelwood Source Substitution and Shadow Prices in Western Kenya
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Agricultural productivity and soil carbon dynamics: a bio-economic model
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in American Journal of Agricultural Economics (2019)
- Economic value of crop residues in African smallholder agriculture
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Local lignocellulosic biofuel and biochar co-production in Sub-Saharan Africa: The role of feedstock provision in economic viability
Energy Economics, 2021, 93, (C)
- Agricultural Productivity and Soil Carbon Dynamics: A Bioeconomic Model
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2019, 101, (4), 1021-1046 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Allocation and Valuation of Smallholder Maize Residues in Western Kenya
Ecological Economics, 2018, 152, (C), 172-182 View citations (3)
- Empirical assessment of subjective and objective soil fertility metrics in east Africa: Implications for researchers and policy makers
World Development, 2018, 105, (C), 367-382 View citations (6)
- Fuelwood source substitution, gender, and shadow prices in western Kenya
Environment and Development Economics, 2018, 23, (6), 655-678
- Does Forest Loss Increase Human Disease? Evidence from Nigeria
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 516-21 View citations (16)
- AUDIO RECORDING OF HOUSEHOLD INTERVIEWS TO ENSURE DATA QUALITY
Journal of International Development, 2014, 26, (2), 290-296
- Explaining the African food riots of 2007–2008: An empirical analysis
Food Policy, 2013, 39, (C), 28-39 View citations (51)
- Transforming Opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs
Information Technologies and International Development, 2008, 4, (2), 3-10
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.