Details about Tulika Bhattacharya
Access statistics for papers by Tulika Bhattacharya.
Last updated 2021-02-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Farmers in Peri-Urban Regions:Socio-Economic Changes and Access to Finance Study for Indian Economy
ICDD Working Papers, University of Kassel, Fachbereich Gesellschaftswissenschaften (Social Sciences), Internatioanl Center for Development and Decent Work (ICDD)
- Identifying Employment Creating Sectors in India: An Analysis of Input-Output Linkages
ICDD Working Papers, University of Kassel, Fachbereich Gesellschaftswissenschaften (Social Sciences), Internatioanl Center for Development and Decent Work (ICDD) View citations (1)
- Identifying the high linked sectors for India: An application of import adjusted domestic input-output matrix
Working Papers, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore
- Does Vocational Training Promote Female Labour Force Participation? An Analysis for India
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2021, 15, (1), 149-173
- Impact of Credit Accessibility on the Earnings of Self-employed Businesses in India
Journal of Asian Economics, 2020, 69, (C) View citations (1)
- Where are the jobs? Estimating skill-based employment linkages across sectors for the Indian economy: An input-output analysis
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2020, 53, (C), 292-308
- Are high-linked sectors more productive in India? An analysis under an input–output framework
Indian Economic Review, 2018, 53, (1), 333-367 View citations (1)
- Input-Output Linkages across Sectors and Employment Challenge in Indian Economy
Artha Vijnana, 2014, 56, (1), 61-78 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.