Details about Saurabh Bhargava
Access statistics for papers by Saurabh Bhargava.
Last updated 2018-09-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Individuals Make Sensible Health Insurance Decisions? Evidence from a Menu with Dominated Options
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (34)
- An unhealthy attitude? New insight into the modest effects of the NLEA
Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy, 2017, 1, (1), 15-26 View citations (1)
- Choose to Lose: Health Plan Choices from a Menu with Dominated Option
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2017, 132, (3), 1319-1372 View citations (113)
- Behavioral Economics and Public Policy 102: Beyond Nudging
American Economic Review, 2015, 105, (5), 396-401 View citations (47)
- Psychological Frictions and the Incomplete Take-Up of Social Benefits: Evidence from an IRS Field Experiment
American Economic Review, 2015, 105, (11), 3489-3529 View citations (253)
- Contrast Effects in Sequential Decisions: Evidence from Speed Dating
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2014, 96, (3), 444-457 View citations (13)
- Driving under the (Cellular) Influence
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2013, 5, (3), 92-125 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.