Details about Nicholas Biddle
Access statistics for papers by Nicholas Biddle.
Last updated 2012-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Healthy Immigrant Effect and Immigrant Selection: Evidence from Four Countries
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University View citations (28)
- Proximity to Labour Markets: Revisiting Indigenous Employment Through an Analysis of Census Place of Work Data
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), 2010, 13, (2), 175-189
- Are the Gaps Closing? - Regional Trends and Forecasts of Indigenous Employment
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), 2009, 12, (3), 263-280 View citations (5)
- PROSPECTS FOR 'CLOSING THE GAP' IN SOCIOECONOMIC OUTCOMES FOR INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIANS?
Australian Economic History Review, 2009, 49, (3), 225-251 View citations (13)
- Health Assimilation Patterns Amongst Australian Immigrants
The Economic Record, 2007, 83, (260), 16-30 View citations (22)
- An Analysis of the Internal Migration of Indigenous and Non-indigenous Australians
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), 2006, 9, (4), 321-341 View citations (5)
- Does it pay for Indigenous youth to go to school? Variation in the predicted economic benefits of High School
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), 2006, 9, (2), 173-199
- Some Methodological Issues for the 2002 NATSISS
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), 2006, 9, (1), 33-50
- A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE ON INDIGENOUS SOCIOECONOMIC OUTCOMES IN AUSTRALIA, 1971-2001
Australian Economic History Review, 2005, 45, (3), 273-295 View citations (1)
- Indigenous and Other Australian Poverty: Revisiting the Importance of Equivalence Scales
The Economic Record, 2004, 80, (251), 411-422 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.