Details about Ricardo Biscaia
Access statistics for papers by Ricardo Biscaia.
Last updated 2021-08-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Location Decisions in a Natural Resource Model of Cournot Competition
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
Also in FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto (2013)
- Cost inefficiency and Optimal Market Structure in Spatial Cournot Discrimination
FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto
- Spatial Competition and Firms’ Location Decisions under Cost Uncertainty
FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto View citations (1)
- Models of Spatial Competition: A critical review
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
Also in FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto (2011) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Papers in Regional Science (2013)
- Gender pay gaps and the restructuring of graduate labour markets in Southern Europe
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2015, 39, (2), 565-598 View citations (2)
- Policy changes, marketisation trends and spatial dispersion in European higher education: comparing public and private sectors
Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, 2014, 7, (2), 271-288 View citations (5)
- Competition and diversification in public and private higher education
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (35), 4949-4958 View citations (2)
- Models of spatial competition: A critical review
Papers in Regional Science, 2013, 92, (4), 851-871 View citations (27)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Myths, Beliefs and Realities: Public-Private Competition and Program Diversification in Higher Education
Journal of Economic Issues, 2012, 46, (3), 683-704
- Higher Education, Human Capital, and Regional Dynamics in Southern Europe
- Public and private higher education in Europe: competition, complementarity or worlds apart?
Chapter 3 in Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, 2014, pp iii-iii View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.