Details about Nicola Bianchi
Access statistics for papers by Nicola Bianchi.
Last updated 2021-02-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Effect of Computer-Assisted Learning on Students' Long-Term Development
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Scientific Education and Innovation: From Technical Diplomas to University STEM Degrees
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
- The Effects of Fiscal Decentralization on Publicly Provided Services and Labor Markets
CHILD Working Papers Series, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA
- Does Compulsory Licensing Discourage Invention? Evidence From German Patents After WWI
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- The General Effects of Educational Expansion
Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research View citations (13)
- The Indirect Effects of Educational Expansions: Evidence from a Large Enrollment Increase in University Majors
Journal of Labor Economics, 2020, 38, (3), 767 - 804 View citations (3)
- Compulsory licensing and innovation – Historical evidence from German patents after WWI
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 126, (C), 231-242 View citations (8)
- Comment on "Academic Engagement, Commercialization, and Scholarship: Empirical Evidence from Agricultural and Life Scientists at US Land Grant Universities"
A chapter in Economics of Research and Innovation in Agriculture, 2020
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.