Details about Melle Bijlsma
Access statistics for papers by Melle Bijlsma.
Last updated 2020-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Insurance companies' trading behaviour during the European Sovereign debt crisis: Flight home or flight to quality?
DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Stability (2016)
- Insurance companies’ trading behaviour during the European sovereign debt crisis: Flight home or flight to quality?
Journal of Financial Stability, 2016, 27, (C), 137-154 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Building a multilayer macro-network for the Netherlands: A new way of looking at financial accounts and international investment position data
A chapter in Are post-crisis statistical initiatives completed?, 2019, vol. 49
- Measuring cross-sectoral shifts in credit provisioning: an enhanced framework
A chapter in Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, 2017, vol. 43
- What shall we do with pass-through? DNB's experiences with special financial institutions
A chapter in Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, 2017, vol. 43 View citations (2)