Details about Thomas Bue Bjørner
Access statistics for papers by Thomas Bue Bjørner.
Last updated 2014-08-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regulation of air pollution from wood-burning stoves
IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics
- Joint models for noise annoyance and WTP for road noise reduction
Others, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Environmental Labelling and Consumer's Choice - An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of the Nordic Swan
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2004)
- Searching for Evidence of Alternative Preferences, Public as Opposed to Private
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2003)
- Time Use on Trains: Media Use/Non-use and Complex Shifts in Activities
Mobilities, 2016, 11, (5), 681-702
- Spillover from private energy research
Resource and Energy Economics, 2013, 35, (2), 171-190 View citations (5)
- Terminal costs, improved life expectancy and future public health expenditure
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2012, 12, (2), 129-143 View citations (2)
- Substitution between energy, capital and labour within industrial companies: A micro panel data analysis
Resource and Energy Economics, 2007, 29, (2), 122-136 View citations (23)
- Joint models for noise annoyance and willingness to pay for road noise reduction
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2006, 40, (2), 164-178 View citations (6)
- Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2004, 47, (3), 411-434 View citations (121)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Searching for evidence of alternative preferences, public as opposed to private
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2003, 51, (1), 1-27 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- Energy taxes, voluntary agreements and investment subsidies--a micro-panel analysis of the effect on Danish industrial companies' energy demand
Resource and Energy Economics, 2002, 24, (3), 229-249 View citations (40)
- Interfuel Substitution within Industrial Companies: An Analysis Based on Panel Data at Company Level
The Energy Journal, 2002, Volume23, (Number 2), 27-50 View citations (12)
- Industrial companies' demand for electricity: evidence from a micropanel
Energy Economics, 2001, 23, (5), 595-617 View citations (24)
- Any need for coordination of policies towards transit traffic with a negative local externality?
Environmental & Resource Economics, 1996, 8, (2), 221-245 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.