Details about Anthony Black
Access statistics for papers by Anthony Black.
Last updated 2014-06-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Shifting the growth path to achieve employment intensive growth in South Africa
Development Southern Africa, 2014, 31, (2), 241-256 View citations (1)
- Trade Liberalization, Technical Change and Firm Level Restructuring in the South African Automotive Component Sector
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), 2011, 3, (2), 173-202
- Location, Automotive Policy, and Multinational Strategy: The Position of South Africa in the Global Industry since 1995
Growth and Change, 2009, 40, (3), 483-512 View citations (3)
- POLICY IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN MOTOR INDUSTRY: GOALS, INCENTIVES, AND OUTCOMES
South African Journal of Economics, 2002, 70, (8), 1273-1297 View citations (1)
- Globalization and restructuring in the South African automotive industry
Journal of International Development, 2001, 13, (6), 779-796 View citations (9)
- Industrial decentralization under apartheid: The relocation of industry to the South African periphery
World Development, 1986, 14, (1), 1-38 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.