Details about Evan Blecher
Access statistics for papers by Evan Blecher.
Last updated 2019-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Prices and Cigarette Demand: Evidence from Youth Tobacco Use in Developing Countries
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Taxes on tobacco, alcohol and sugar sweetened beverages: Linkages and lessons learned
Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 136-137, 175-179 View citations (2)
- DOES ADVERTISING MATTER? ESTIMATING THE IMPACT OF CIGARETTE ADVERTISING ON SMOKING AMONG YOUTH IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2013, 31, (3), 537-548 View citations (3)
- The impact of tobacco advertising bans on consumption in developing countries
Journal of Health Economics, 2008, 27, (4), 930-942 View citations (27)
- THE EFFECTS OF THE TOBACCO PRODUCTS CONTROL AMENDMENT ACT OF 1999 ON RESTAURANT REVENUES IN SOUTH AFRICA: A PANEL DATA APPROACH
South African Journal of Economics, 2006, 74, (1), 123-130 View citations (2)
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.