Details about Kristina Bluwstein
Access statistics for papers by Kristina Bluwstein.
Last updated 2020-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Credit growth, the yield curve and financial crisis prediction: evidence from a machine learning approach
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (5)
- When Creativity Strikes: News Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (7)
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2019) View citations (4)
Discussion Papers, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM) (2018) View citations (7)
- Back to the real economy: the effects of risk perception shocks on the term premium and bank lending
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England
- Multi-period loans, occasionally binding constraints and monetary policy: a quantitative evaluation
NBP Working Papers, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department View citations (2)
Also in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (2019) View citations (1)
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2018) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2020)
- Asymmetric Macro-Financial Spillovers
Working Paper Series, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden) View citations (5)
- Beggar-thy-neighbor? The international effects of ECB unconventional monetary policy measures
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (34)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Central Banking (2016)
- Multiperiod Loans, Occasionally Binding Constraints, and Monetary Policy: A Quantitative Evaluation
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2020, 52, (7), 1691-1718
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Beggar-Thy-Neighbor? The International Effects of ECB Unconventional Monetary Policy Measures
International Journal of Central Banking, 2016, 12, (3), 69-120 View citations (23)
See also Working Paper (2015)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.