Details about Adam Blandin
Access statistics for papers by Adam Blandin.
Last updated 2020-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hours and Wages
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in 2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2019)
- Family Structure, Human Capital Investment, and Aggregate College Attainment
2018 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (4)
- Changing Parental Characteristics and Aggregate Educational Attainment
2017 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Reforming the Social Security Earnings Cap: The Role of Endogenous Human Capital
Working Papers, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Equilibrium with Mutual Organizations in Adverse Selection Economies
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic Theory (2016)
- Taxing capital? The importance of how human capital is accumulated
European Economic Review, 2019, 119, (C), 482-508
- How Does Family Structure during Childhood Affect College Preparedness and Completion?
Richmond Fed Economic Brief, 2018, (February)
- Learning by Doing and Ben-Porath: Life-cycle Predictions and Policy Implications
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2018, 90, (C), 220-235 View citations (6)
- Equilibrium with mutual organizations in adverse selection economies
Economic Theory, 2016, 62, (1), 3-13
See also Working Paper (2015)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.