Details about Adam Blake
Access statistics for papers by Adam Blake.
Last updated 2018-08-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Optimal Allocation of Commodity Taxation in the Second Best Situation
- The Economic Impact of Health Provision: A Preliminary CGE Assessment for the UK
- Tourism and EU Accession in Malta and Cyprus
EcoMod2004, EcoMod View citations (4)
- Tourism and poverty relief
Textos para discussão, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil) View citations (46)
- How Does the Productivity of Foreign Direct Investment Spill over to Local Firms in Chinese Manufacturing?
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies (2009)
- Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers: A Computable General Equilibrium Framework for China
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP
- Dynamic General Equilibrium Model with Uncertainty: Uncertainty regarding the future path of the economy
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (2013)
- General Equilibrium Modelling Applied to Romania (GEMAR): Focusing on the Agricultural and Food Sectors
Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM)
Also in Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) (2003)
- Tourism Immiserization: Fact or Fiction?
Natural Resources Management Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) View citations (2)
Also in Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2005) View citations (4)
- Decomposition of the Effects of the Uruguay Round
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT View citations (2)
- Trade Shocks and Model Dimensionality: A CGE Analysis for Mauritius
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT
- Exploring well-being as a tourism product resource
Tourism Management, 2016, 55, (C), 94-105 View citations (13)
- Dynamic general equilibrium model with uncertainty: Uncertainty regarding the future path of the economy
Economic Modelling, 2013, 32, (C), 429-439 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Modelling the economic impact of sports events: The case of the Beijing Olympics
Economic Modelling, 2013, 30, (C), 235-244 View citations (11)
- Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Model
Asian Economic Journal, 2013, 27, (4), 369-389
- Trading market access for technology? Tax incentives, foreign direct investment and productivity spillovers in China
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2012, 34, (5), 675-690 View citations (1)
- How does the productivity of foreign direct investment spill over to local firms in Chinese manufacturing?
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2009, 7, (2), 183-197 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- The economic potential of tourism in Tanzania
Journal of International Development, 2003, 15, (3), 335-351 View citations (14)
- The Impact on Uganda of Agricultural Trade Liberalisation
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2002, 53, (2), 365-381 View citations (14)
- A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Agricultural Liberalisation: The Uruguay Round and Common Agricultural Policy Reform
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1999, 50, (3), 400-424 View citations (16)
- CGE Tourism Analysis and Policy Modeling
Chapter 14 in International Handbook on the Economics of Tourism, 2006 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.