Details about Jörg Borrmann
Access statistics for papers by Jörg Borrmann.
Last updated 2014-07-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Monopoly Regulation on the Timing of Investment
Bremen Energy Working Papers, Bremen Energy Research View citations (7)
- The Timing of Repeated and Unrepeated Monopoly Investment under Wear and Tear and Demand
Bremen Energy Working Papers, Bremen Energy Research
- Awarding monopoly franchises repeatedly: are second-best block-rate tariffs attainable without regulation?
Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (12), 1519-1528
- Franchise bidding with differences in demand
Applied Economics Letters, 2008, 15, (11), 849-852
- An Amendment to Baumol's Burden Test
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2006, 6, (1), 1-10
- An alternative way of determining the range of Averch and Johnson's Lagrange multiplier: a note
Applied Economics Letters, 2006, 13, (5), 269-271
- Cross-subsidization when Firms Are Allowed to make Non-zero Profits
International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2004, 11, (2), 241-247 View citations (1)
- Franchise Bidding for Postal Services in Rural Regions
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2004, 4, (1), 1-22 View citations (2)
- A Simple Characterization of the Second-best Two-part and Block-rate Tariffs Theory and Applications
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 2003, 74, (2), 205-228
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.