Details about Paola Agnese Bongini
Access statistics for papers by Paola Agnese Bongini.
Last updated 2012-09-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- David and Goliath: small banks in an era of consolidation. Evidence from Italy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Financial intermediary distress in the Republic of Korea - Small is beautiful?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (5)
- The political economy of distress in East Asian financial institutions
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (44)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Services Research (2001)
- Relationship banking: an old solution for the present crisis?
BANCARIA, 2009, 5, 2-20 View citations (1)
- The Value of Relationship Lending: Small Banks in an Era of Consolidation
Economic Notes, 2007, 36, (3), 209-230 View citations (5)
- Il rischio paese nella prassi delle banche italiane
Banca Impresa Società, 2003, (2), 211-248
- How good is the market at assessing bank fragility? A horse race between different indicators
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2002, 26, (5), 1011-1028 View citations (103)
- La capacità del mercato di individuare i rischi di fragilità bancaria: un confronto tra differenti indicatori
Banca Impresa Società, 2001, (2), 255-282
- The Political Economy of Distress in East Asian Financial Institutions
Journal of Financial Services Research, 2001, 19, (1), 5-25 View citations (59)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- Corporate Bankruptcy in Korea: Only the Strong Survive?
The Financial Review, 2000, 35, (4), 31-50 View citations (10)
- The EU Experience in Financial Services Liberalization: A Model for GATS Negotiations?
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.