Details about Stefano Boccaletti
Access statistics for papers by Stefano Boccaletti.
Last updated 2016-12-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic aspects of segregation between GM and non-GM Crops along the Food Supply Chain
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- The NAFTA Agreement and Market Integration Among Canada, US and Mexico: The Role of Non-Tariff Measures
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (2)
- THE IMPACT OF EU AND US AGRO-FOOD NON TARIFF MEASURES ON EXPORTS FROM DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
- THE IMPACT OF TECHNICAL BARRIERS ON US-EU AGRO-FOOD TRADE
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
- THE ANTITRUST POLICY IN ITALY: LEARNING FROM SOME FOOD CASES
Conference Papers, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy View citations (3)
- Special Issue on GMO Coexistence
EuroChoices, 2016, 15, (1), 52-58
- Environmentally Responsible Food Choice
OECD Journal: General Papers, 2008, 2008, (2), 117-152 View citations (2)
- Consumer's Attitude Towards Labeled and Unlabeled GM Food Products in Italy
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2003, 06, (2), 17 View citations (3)
- CONSUMER WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR PESTICIDE-FREE FRESH FRUIT AND VEGETABLES IN ITALY
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2000, 03, (3), 14 View citations (45)
- Vertical relationships and dual branding strategies in the Italian food industry
Agribusiness, 1997, 13, (2), 185-195 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.