Details about Gabriel Bobeica
Access statistics for papers by Gabriel Bobeica.
Last updated 2015-04-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Robust Assessment of the Romanian Business Cycle
Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB View citations (3)
- Where Do the Newest EU Member States Stand on the Road to Monetary Integration?
International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers, International Trade and Finance Association View citations (4)
- The propagation of European monetary policy shocks into Romania's economy
Applied Economics Letters, 2011, 18, (5), 461-465
- Estimating Potential GDP for the Romanian Economy. An Eclectic Approach
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2010, (3), 5-25 View citations (13)
- Estimating The Cyclically Adjusted Budget Balance For The Romanian Economy. A Robust Approach
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2010, (2), 79-99 View citations (11)
- Long Memory in Volatility. An Investigation on the Central and Eastern European Exchange Rates
European Research Studies Journal, 2008, XI, (4), 7-18
- MODELING THE ECONOMIC GROWTH IN ROMANIA. THE INFLUENCE OF FISCAL REGIMES
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2008, 5, (4), 146-160 View citations (3)
- MODELING THE ECONOMIC GROWTH IN ROMANIA. THE ROLE OF HUMAN CAPITAL
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2008, 5, (3), 115-128 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.