Details about Mary Elizabeth Bohman
Access statistics for papers by Mary Elizabeth Bohman.
Last updated 2017-08-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Assessing the impact of the global food system: Integrating models and statistics across agriculture, the environment, and human health
148th Seminar, November 30-December 1, 2015, The Hague, The Netherlands, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- PROFILES OF TARIFFS IN GLOBAL AGRICULTURAL MARKETS
Agricultural Economics Reports, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (52)
- The International Coffee Agreement: a Tax on Coffee Producers and Consumers?
Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics View citations (2)
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY HARMONIZATION
Harmonization\Convergence\Compatibility in Agriculture and Agri-Food Policy: Canada, United States and Mexico; Proceedings of the 3rd Ag... 1997, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops View citations (2)
- U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?
Working Papers, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium View citations (18)
- Targeted and Global Export Subsidies and Welfare Impacts
Working Papers, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
- Agriculture in the WTO
Amber Waves, 2005 View citations (1)
- Complexity and Collaboration
Amber Waves, 2005
- Agricultural Trade and Policy Reform
Amber Waves, 2003
Also in Amber Waves, 2003 (2003)
- ERS Launches Invasive Species Initiative
Amber Waves, 2003
- Impacts of trade, environmental and agricultural policies in the North American hog/pork industry on water quality
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2003, 25, (1), 77-84 View citations (1)
- Divergent Environmental Regulations and Trade Liberalization
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 1997, 45, (1), 17-38 View citations (1)
- Rent Seeking and International Commodity Agreements: The Case of Coffee
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 1996, 44, (2), 379-404 View citations (10)
- Analyse des conséquences du programme d'encouragement à l'exportation (EEP) des Etats-Unis sur le marché mondial du blé
Économie rurale, 1992, 210, (1), 3-9
- United States Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or Expensive Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Tactic?
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1992, 74, (3), 534-545 View citations (5)
- The Welfare Effects of Targeted Export Subsidies: A General Equilibrium Approach
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1991, 73, (3), 693-702 View citations (5)
- Domestic Farm Policy and the Gains from Trade: Reply
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1990, 72, (4), 1091-1092
- The International Coffee Agreement: Economics of the Nonmember Market
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1990, 17, (1), 99-118 View citations (5)
Also in Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 1989, 37, (4), 1327-1327 (1989)
- Domestic Farm Policy and the Gains from Trade: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1988, 70, (3), 735-739
- Agricultural Policy Reform and the WTO
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.