Details about Helen Bollaert
Access statistics for papers by Helen Bollaert.
Last updated 2020-08-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Narcissism of Crowdfunding Entrepreneurs
See also Journal Article in Small Business Economics (2020)
- Corporate Governance and Performance of French Listed Companies
Post-Print, HAL View citations (2)
- The narcissism of crowdfunding entrepreneurs
Small Business Economics, 2020, 55, (1), 57-76
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Employment Protection and Payout Policy
Finance, 2017, 38, (3), 5-43 View citations (1)
- CEO Narcissism and the Takeover Process: From Private Initiation to Deal Completion
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2016, 51, (1), 113-137 View citations (27)
- Securities Data Company and Zephyr, data sources for M&A research
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 33, (C), 85-100 View citations (19)
- Flying Too Close to the Sun? Hubris Among CEOs and How to Prevent it
Journal of Business Ethics, 2012, 108, (3), 265-283 View citations (15)
- Beyond the dark side of executive psychology: Current research and new directions
European Management Journal, 2010, 28, (5), 362-376 View citations (6)
- Changes in corporate governance quality in Estonia between 1999 and 2007
Post-Communist Economies, 2009, 21, (1), 65-84 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.