Details about Alina Botezat
Access statistics for papers by Alina Botezat.
Last updated 2019-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- International Migration, Return Migration, and their Effects. A Comprehensive Review on the Romanian Case
Discussion Papers, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI) View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2016) View citations (2)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2016) View citations (1)
- The Impact of Parents Migration on the Well-being of Children Left Behind: Initial Evidence from Romania
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (9)
Also in ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (2014) View citations (7)
- How Far is the East? Educational Performance in Eastern Europe
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz View citations (2)
- Austerity plan announcements and the impact on the employees’ wellbeing
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2017, 63, (C), 1-16
- A Comparative Analysis of the Public Spending Efficiency of the New EU Member States: A DEA Approach
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2014, 50, (S4), 31-46 View citations (2)
- WELL-BEING INEQUALITY AND THE ECONOMIC CRISIS: EVIDENCE FROM LIFE IN TRANSITION SURVEYS IN EASTERN EUROPE
CES Working Papers, 2014, 6(2), (2), 22-31
- Educational performance gaps in Eastern Europe
The Economics of Transition, 2013, 21, (4), 731-756 View citations (4)
- DECOMPOSING THE GAP IN SCHOOL ACHIEVEMENT BETWEEN FINLAND AND ROMANIA '" SOME METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2012, 1, (2), 165-171 View citations (1)
- The Cultural Capital of Immigrant Families and The Impact on Student Performance: Evidence from Germany
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2011, 11, (2)
- A STATISTICAL APPROACH OF THE SPATIAL-TEMPORAL VARIABILITY OF A PHENOMENON USING A RO-EU COMPOSITE INDEX
Romanian Journal of Regional Science, 2010, 4, (1), 1-14
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP, INNOVATION AND PUBLIC SECTOR PERFORMANCE IN THE 27 EU COUNTRIES
A chapter in EURINT Proceedings 2013, 2013, vol. 1, pp 540-549
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.