Details about Marco Boeri
Access statistics for papers by Marco Boeri.
Last updated 2015-09-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information, Random Regret Minimisation, Random Utility Maximisation: Willingness to pay for Renewable Energy
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- The implications across Europe of the ‘horse meat scandal’ on the monetary value of meat authenticity and food safety in ready to heat lasagne: evidence from six countries
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Looking for Free-riding: Energy Efficiency Incentives and Italian Homeowners
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (16)
- Investigating Scale Heterogeneity in Latent Class Models
Working Papers, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit
- Stated choices and benefit estimates in the context of traffic calming schemes: Utility maximization, regret minimization, or both?
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2014, 61, (C), 121-135 View citations (16)
- The role of regret minimisation in lifestyle choices affecting the risk of coronary heart disease
Journal of Health Economics, 2013, 32, (1), 253-260 View citations (17)
- Trading off dietary choices, physical exercise and cardiovascular disease risks
Social Science & Medicine, 2013, 93, (C), 130-138 View citations (6)
- Random Regret Minimization: Exploration of a New Choice Model for Environmental and Resource Economics
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2012, 51, (3), 413-429 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.