Details about Ray Boshara
Access statistics for papers by Ray Boshara.
Last updated 2016-08-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Which Families Are Most Vulnerable to an Income Shock such as COVID-19?
In the Balance, 2020
- The Challenges and Promises of Rural America
Bridges, 2019, (Summer)
- Thanks, Dad: You Were Right about Saving and Paying Off Debt
Bridges, 2018, (Spring)
- Does College Level the Playing Field?
Review, 2017, 99, (1), 1-5
Also in Bridges, 2017, (Spring) (2017)
- Keynote Conversation
Review, 2017, 99, (1), 103-120
- Thinking Big—And Thinking Small
Bridges, 2017, (Summer)
- Understanding Banking from the Ground Up
Bridges, 2017, (Fall)
- The Demographics of Wealth - How Age, Education and Race Separate Thrivers from Strugglers in Today's Economy. Essay No. 3: Age, Birth Year and Wealth
Demographics of Wealth, 2016, (3), 1-28
- A Balance Sheet Perspective on Financial Success: Why Starting Early Matters
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2015, 49, (1), 267-298 View citations (1)
- The Demographics of Wealth - How Age, Education and Race Separate Thrivers from Strugglers in Today's Economy. Essay No. 1: Race, Ethnicity and Wealth
Demographics of Wealth, 2015, (1), 1-24 View citations (1)
- The Demographics of Wealth - How Age, Education and Race Separate Thrivers from Strugglers in Today's Economy. Essay No. 2: The Role of Education
Demographics of Wealth, 2015, (2), 1-28 View citations (3)
- Thrivers and Strugglers: A Growing Economic Divide
Bridges, 2015, (Winter)
- Asset Diversification and Low Debt Are the Keys to Building and Maintaining Wealth
Cascade, 2014, 1
Review, 2014, 96, (4), 295-304
- After the fall: rebuilding family balance sheets, rebuilding the economy
Annual Report, 2012, 4-15 View citations (2)
- CDA legislative challenges and opportunities
Children and Youth Services Review, 2010, 32, (11), 1609-1616 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.