Details about Stéphane Bouché
Access statistics for papers by Stéphane Bouché.
Last updated 2021-10-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Revisiting the process of aggregate growth recovery after a capital destruction
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2021, 68, (C)
- Capital accumulation when consumers are tempted by others’ consumption experience
Oxford Economic Papers, 2020, 72, (3), 804-828
- Endogenous aspirations, growth and the rise of environmental concerns
Energy Economics, 2019, 84, (S1) View citations (1)
- Optimal fiscal policy in a model with inherited aspirations and habit formation
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2019, 21, (6), 1309-1331 View citations (1)
- Learning by doing, endogenous discounting and economic development
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2017, 73, (C), 34-43
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.