Details about Joel Bruneau
Access statistics for papers by Joel Bruneau.
Last updated 2012-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Longitudinal Study of Water Recycling in Canadian Manufacturing Plants
Working Papers, Brock University, Department of Economics
- Self-selection bias and manufacturing firms' demand for water recirculation
Working Papers, Brock University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Greenhouse Gas Intensity in Canada: A Look at Historical Trends
Canadian Public Policy, 2009, 35, (1), 1-20 View citations (2)
- Identifying and Applying a Comparative Advantage Framework in Canadian Supply‐Managed Agriculture: Response
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2009, 57, (1), 165-168 View citations (3)
- Identifying and Applying a Comparative Advantage Framework in Canadian Supply‐Managed Agriculture
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2008, 56, (2), 129-143 View citations (6)
- Inefficient environmental instruments and the gains from trade
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2005, 49, (3), 536-546 View citations (6)
- A note on permits, standards, and technological innovation
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2004, 48, (3), 1192-1199 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.