Details about John Paul Broussard
Access statistics for papers by John Paul Broussard.
Last updated 2020-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Role of Growth in Long Term Investment Returns
Published Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney View citations (11)
- The efficacy of life insurance company general account equity asset allocations: a safety-first perspective using vine copulas
Annals of Actuarial Science, 2018, 12, (2), 372-390
- Style Migration in Europe
European Financial Management, 2016, 22, (5), 797-816
- Communication Technology and Exchanging Financial Assets: A Historical Perspective
Business and Economic Research, 2014, 4, (2), 308-322
- Intraday periodicity in algorithmic trading
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 30, (C), 196-204 View citations (2)
- Is there price discovery in equity options?
Journal of Financial Economics, 2013, 107, (2), 259-283 View citations (47)
- Profitability of pairs trading strategy in an illiquid market with multiple share classes
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2012, 22, (5), 1188-1201 View citations (19)
- CEO Incentives, Cash Flow, and Investment
Financial Management, 2004, 33, (2) View citations (14)
- The Index of Economic Freedom and Economic Growth in Transition Economies
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2002, 5, (Special Conference Issue), 21-36
- Extreme-value and margin setting with and without price limits
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2001, 41, (3), 365-385 View citations (12)
- Reply to 'Note on "Earnings and stock returns: evidence from Germany" '
European Accounting Review, 1999, 8, (3), 565-568
- Setting NYSE Circuit Breaker Triggers
Journal of Financial Services Research, 1998, 13, (3), 187-204 View citations (6)
- The behavior of extreme values in Germany's stock index futures: An application to intradaily margin setting
European Journal of Operational Research, 1998, 104, (3), 393-402 View citations (6)
- Earnings and stock returns: evidence from Germany
European Accounting Review, 1997, 6, (4), 589-603 View citations (4)
- Prudent Margin Levels in the Finnish Stock Index Futures Market
Management Science, 1997, 43, (8), 1177-1188 View citations (24)
- Governance, Economic and Financial Factors Affecting Success for Transition Economies
Chapter 11 in Economies In Transition Conception, Status and Prospects, 2002, pp 187-200
- The Relationship Between Economic Freedom and Transitionary Economic Growth
Chapter 12 in Economies In Transition Conception, Status and Prospects, 2002, pp 201-208
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.