Details about Emanuele Brancati
Access statistics for papers by Emanuele Brancati.
Last updated 2019-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Endogenous Debt Maturity and Rollover Risk
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US)
- Financial Markets, Banks' Cost of Funding, and Firms' Decisions: Lessons from Two Crises
Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics
Also in Working Papers CASMEF, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli (2014) View citations (5)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2015) View citations (1)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2013) View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Intermediation (2018)
- The Role of Dispersed Information in Pricing Default: Evidence from the Great Recession
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US) View citations (2)
- Innovation, financial constraints and relationship lending: firm-level evidence in times of crisis
Working Papers CASMEF, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli
- The Real Side of the Financial Crisis: Banks' Exposure, Flight to Quality and Firms' Investment Rate
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS
- Innovation, financial constraints and relationship lending: evidence from Italy during the recent crises
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Financial markets, banks’ cost of funding, and firms’ decisions: Lessons from two crises
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2018, 36, (C), 1-15 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Global value chains, innovation and performance: firm-level evidence from the Great Recession
Journal of Economic Geography, 2017, 17, (5), 1039-1073 View citations (11)
- Innovation financing and the role of relationship lending for SMEs
Small Business Economics, 2015, 44, (2), 449-473 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.