Details about Erin Todd Bronchetti
Access statistics for papers by Erin Todd Bronchetti.
Last updated 2019-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is Attention Produced Rationally?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Local Food Prices, SNAP Purchasing Power, and Child Health
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Does Increased Access to Health Insurance Impact Claims for Workers' Compensation? Evidence from Massachusetts Health Care Reform
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research View citations (2)
- A Nudge Isn’t Always Enough
Issues in Brief, Center for Retirement Research
- When a Nudge Isn't Enough: Defaults and Saving Among Low-Income Tax Filers
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in National Tax Journal (2013)
- Attention, intentions, and follow-through in preventive health behavior: Field experimental evidence on flu vaccination
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 116, (C), 270-291 View citations (12)
- What Determines Employer Accommodation of Injured Workers? The Influence of Workersâ€™ Compensation Costs, State Policies, and Case Characteristics
ILR Review, 2015, 68, (3), 558-583 View citations (3)
- Public insurance expansions and the health of immigrant and native children
Journal of Public Economics, 2014, 120, (C), 205-219 View citations (13)
- When a Nudge Isn’t Enough: Defaults and Saving Among Low-Income Tax Filers
National Tax Journal, 2013, 66, (3), 609-634 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Revisiting Incentive Effects in Workers' Compensation: Do Higher Benefits Really Induce More Claims?
ILR Review, 2012, 65, (2), 286-315 View citations (9)
- Workers' compensation and consumption smoothing
Journal of Public Economics, 2012, 96, (5), 495-508 View citations (5)
- Children and Household Income Packages: A Cross-National Analysis
American Economic Review, 2002, 92, (2), 359-362
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.