Details about Kym Brown
Access statistics for papers by Kym Brown.
Last updated 2020-10-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Closing the divide - issues when developing a bond market: the case of Sri Lanka
Working Papers, Deakin University, Department of Economics
- Sustainable development and cryptocurrencies as private money
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, 2020, 47, (1), 163-184 View citations (1)
- The inequality debate: Do financial markets matter?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2020, 27, (C)
- Impact of finance on growth: Does it vary with development levels or cyclical conditions?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2019, 41, (6), 1195-1209 View citations (2)
- Bank ownership, regulation and efficiency: Perspectives from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 47, (C), 273-293 View citations (12)
- Islamic bank efficiency compared to conventional banks during the global crisis in the GCC region
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 51, (C), 58-74 View citations (10)
- Reprint of Economic turmoil and Islamic banking: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2017, 42, (C), 113-125 View citations (2)
- The (little) difference that makes all the difference between Islamic and conventional bonds
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2017, 42, (C), 46-59 View citations (6)
- Economic turmoil and Islamic banking: Evidence from the Gulf Cooperation Council
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2016, 39, (C), 44-56 View citations (19)
- Investor’s choice of Shariah compliant ‘replicas’ and original Islamic instruments
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 132, (S), 4-22 View citations (3)
- Can Islamic banking ever become Islamic?
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2015, 34, (C), 253-272 View citations (14)
- Issuer's choice of Islamic bond type
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2014, 28, (C), 122-135 View citations (13)
- The Shariah compliance challenge in Islamic bond markets
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2014, 28, (C), 47-57 View citations (8)
- EVALUATING COST PERFORMANCE OF BANKS IN THE ASIA PACIFIC
Economic Papers, 2006, 25, (S1), 61-70 View citations (3)
- Banking efficiency in China: Application of DEA to pre- and post-deregulation eras: 1993-2000
China Economic Review, 2005, 16, (3), 229-245 View citations (103)
- Operational Efficiency and Performance of Islamic Banks
Chapter 7 in Handbook of Islamic Banking, 2007 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.