Details about Claire Brunel
Access statistics for papers by Claire Brunel.
Last updated 2023-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Globalization and Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Evidence from the United States
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Do Cross-border Patents Promote Trade?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique (2022)
- Trade in Environmental Goods: A Review of the WTO Appellate Body’s Ruling in US — Countervailing Measures (China)
RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute
- Pollution Offshoring and Emission Reductions in European and US Manufacturing
Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics View citations (13)
- Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency
Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics View citations (55)
Also in OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing (2013) View citations (70)
- Money for the Auto Industry: Consistent with WTO Rules?
Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics View citations (2)
- What’s on the Table? The Doha Round as of August 2009
Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics View citations (9)
- Do cross‐border patents promote trade?
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 2022, 55, (1), 379-418 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- A WTO Safe Harbour for the Dolphins: The Second Compliance Proceedings in the US–Tuna II (Mexico) case
World Trade Review, 2020, 19, (2), 196-215
- Two birds, one stone? Local pollution regulation and greenhouse gas emissions
Energy Economics, 2019, 78, (C), 1-12 View citations (4)
- Pollution Offshoring and Emission Reductions in EU and US Manufacturing
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2017, 68, (3), 621-641 View citations (33)
- Measuring the Stringency of Environmental Regulations
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2016, 10, (1), 47-67 View citations (81)
- Trade in Environmental Goods: A Review of the WTO Appellate Body's Ruling in USâ€’Countervailing Measures (China)
World Trade Review, 2016, 15, (2), 327-349 View citations (4)
- Capitalizing on the Morocco-US Free Trade Agreement: A Road Map for Success
Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics View citations (3)
- Maghreb Regional and Global Integration: A Dream to be Fulfilled
Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics View citations (10)
- Globalization and greenhouse gas emissions: is the United States a pollution haven?
Chapter 3 in Handbook on Trade Policy and Climate Change, 2022, pp 22-42
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.