Details about Taggert Brooks
Access statistics for papers by Taggert Brooks.
Last updated 2016-11-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Strip Clubs, â€œSecondary Effects,â€ and Residential Property Prices
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University View citations (1)
- Output Recovery After Currency Crises
Comparative Economic Studies, 2015, 57, (1), 75-102 View citations (4)
- Returns to different 'learning styles': Evidence from a course in microeconomics
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2013, 47, (3), 227-244
- Your cheatin’ heart: joint production, joint consumption and the likelihood of extramarital sex
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (3), 272-275 View citations (1)
- A time series analysis of wages in deregulated industries: A study of motor carriage and rail
Journal of Applied Economics, 2006, 9, 105-118 View citations (1)
- A new criteria for selecting the optimum lags in Johansen's cointegration technique
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (8), 875-880 View citations (14)
- A COLLABORATIVE LEARNING LAB: DOES THE FORM MATTER?
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2002, 20, (3), 330-338 View citations (2)
- Deregulation and wages in trucking: A time series phenomenon -- A time series approach
Research in Transportation Economics, 2001, 6, (1), 55-69 View citations (5)
- Bilateral J-Curve between U.S. and her trading partners
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 1999, 135, (1), 156-165 View citations (106)
- Cointegration Approach to Estimating Bilateral Trade Elasticities Between U.S. and Her Trading Partners
International Economic Journal, 1999, 13, (4), 119-128 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.