Details about Vjekoslav Bratić
Access statistics for papers by Vjekoslav Bratić.
Last updated 2020-12-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- FINANCING OF THE RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES FROM THE STATE BUDGET: CASE OF CROATIA
Ekonomski pregled, 2020, 71, (3), 215-238
- Public participation in the budgetary process in the Republic of Croatia
Public Sector Economics, 2018, 42, (1), 67-92
- Can the efficiency of the Croatian tax authorities be improved?
Financial Theory and Practice, 2014, 38, (3), 253-275
- (In)efficiency of corporate income tax expenditures on underdeveloped areas of special tax treatment in Croatia
Financial Theory and Practice, 2012, 36, (4), 373-394 View citations (1)
- Local Self-Government in Central and Eastern Europe: a Strong and Independent Local-Level Management Tool or Just a Paper Tiger?
Financial Theory and Practice, 2008, 32, (2), 139-157 View citations (2)
- Tax expenditure in Croatia: personal income, corporate income, real estate transfers and value added tax
Financial Theory and Practice, 2006, 30, (2), 101-111 View citations (4)
- Tax expenditures in Croatia
Financial Theory and Practice, 2006, 30, (2), 129-195 View citations (2)
- Tax expenditures: a theoretical review
Financial Theory and Practice, 2006, 30, (2), 113-127 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.