Details about Gregory S. Burge
Access statistics for papers by Gregory S. Burge.
Last updated 2014-12-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The capitalization effects of school, residential, and commercial impact fees on undeveloped land values
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2014, 44, (C), 1-13 View citations (2)
- Can Development Impact Fees Help Mitigate Urban Sprawl?
Journal of the American Planning Association, 2013, 79, (3), 235-248 View citations (2)
- Strategic Fiscal Interdependence: County and Municipal Adoptions of Local Option Sales Taxes
National Tax Journal, 2012, 65, (2), 387-415 View citations (13)
- Do Tenants Capture the Benefits from the Low‐Income Housing Tax Credit Program?
Real Estate Economics, 2011, 39, (1), 71-96 View citations (10)
- Local option sales taxes and consumer spending patterns: Fiscal interdependence under multi-tiered local taxation
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2011, 41, (1), 46-58 View citations (12)
- Development impact fees and employment
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2009, 39, (1), 54-62 View citations (9)
- Effects of proportionate‐share impact fees
Housing Policy Debate, 2007, 18, (4), 679-710 View citations (4)
- Impact fees and single-family home construction
Journal of Urban Economics, 2006, 60, (2), 284-306 View citations (25)
- The Effects Of Impact Fees On Multifamily Housing Construction*
Journal of Regional Science, 2006, 46, (1), 5-23 View citations (20)
- Estimating Aggregate Levels of Property Tax Assessment Within Local Jurisdictions: An Extension of the Ihlanfeldt Model to Multiple Land Uses
National Tax Journal, 2005, 58, (4), 723-40 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.