Details about Mercedes Burguillo
|Workplace:||Departamento de Economía (Department of Economics), Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Empresariales y Turismo (Faculty of Economics, Business and Tourism), Universidad de Alcalá de Henares (University of Alcala de Henares), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Mercedes Burguillo.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Local air pollution and global climate change taxes: a distributional analysis
Working Papers, BC3 View citations (3)
- Is it environmentally desirable to encourage public transport through taxes? Evidence of Sandmo’s hypothesis in Spanish households
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne
- Efficacy of the tobacco tax policy in the presence of product heterogeneity: A pseudo-panel approach applied to Spain
Health Policy, 2019, 123, (10), 924-931 View citations (1)
- Subsidisation of public transport fares for the young: An impact evaluation analysis for the Madrid Metropolitan Area
Transport Policy, 2019, 74, (C), 84-92 View citations (1)
- Local air pollution and global climate change taxes: a distributional analysis for the case of Spain
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2017, 60, (3), 419-436 View citations (5)
- The new public transport pricing in Madrid Metropolitan Area: A welfare analysis
Research in Transportation Economics, 2017, 62, (C), 25-36 View citations (5)
- Is it environmentally desirable to encourage public transport through taxes? Evidence for Spanish households
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2014, 2, (1), 1-9 View citations (1)
- Modelling Fuel Demand of Passenger Cars in Spain A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis Using the Generalised Method of Moments
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2014, 48, (2), 315-332 View citations (4)
- Does Dieselization Favour a Cleaner Transport? Evidence from EU-15
Transport Reviews, 2011, 31, (5), 571-589 View citations (3)
- Price and income elasticities of demand for passenger transport fuels in Spain. Implications for public policies
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (8), 3898-3909 View citations (18)
- An empirical analysis of the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2009, 13, (6-7), 1314-1325 View citations (84)
- Assessing the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability: Towards a theoretical framework
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2008, 12, (5), 1325-1344 View citations (86)
- Territorial differences for transport fuel demand in Spain: an econometric study
Chapter 4 in Green Taxation and Environmental Sustainability, 2012, pp 56-68 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.