Details about Maoliang Bu
Access statistics for papers by Maoliang Bu.
Last updated 2020-07-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- Does Market Competition Dampen Environmental Performance? Evidence from China
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Strategic Management Journal (2018)
- Voluntary environmental regulation and firm innovation in China
Economic Modelling, 2020, 89, (C), 10-18 View citations (4)
- Foreign direct investment and energy intensity in China: Firm-level evidence
Energy Economics, 2019, 80, (C), 366-376 View citations (6)
- Does market competition dampen environmental performance? Evidence from China
Strategic Management Journal, 2018, 39, (11), 3006-3030 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Supplier Development Practices for Sustainability: A Multi‐Stakeholder Perspective
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2018, 27, (1), 100-116 View citations (2)
- The Effectiveness of Government Subsidies on Manufacturing Innovation: Evidence from the New Energy Vehicle Industry in China
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (6), 1-11 View citations (10)
- Westward movement of new polluting firms in China: Pollution reduction mandates and location choice
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2017, 45, (1), 119-138 View citations (28)
- Racing to the bottom and racing to the top: The crucial role of firm characteristics in foreign direct investment choices
Journal of International Business Studies, 2016, 47, (9), 1032-1057 View citations (20)
- Rural-urban income gap and agricultural growth in China: An empirical study on the provincial panel data, 1978-2010
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2014, 6, (1), 92-107 View citations (1)
- Corporate social responsibility and the pollution haven hypothesis: evidence from multinationals' investment decision in China
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2013, 20, (1), 85-99 View citations (10)
- Influence of International Openness on Corporate Environmental Performance in China
China & World Economy, 2011, 19, (2), 77-92 View citations (3)
- Globalization and the Environment of China, vol 14
Frontiers of Economics and Globalization, Emerald Publishing Ltd
- Comparative Environmental Regulation and Foreign Investment Inflows: Is China a Pollution Haven?
A chapter in Globalization and the Environment of China, 2014, vol. 14, pp 1-20
- Corporate Social Responsibility and the Pollution Haven Hypothesis: Evidence from Multinationals’ Investment Decision in China: Reprinted from: Bu, Liu, Wagner, and Yu (2013):. Corporate social responsibility and the pollution haven hypothesis: evidence from multinationals' investment decision in China.: Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics:,: 20: (1), 85–99. Reprinted by permission of Taylor & Francis Ltd,: www.tandfonline.com: on behalf of The City University of Hong Kong and National Taiwan University
A chapter in Globalization and the Environment of China, 2014, vol. 14, pp 109-127
- Does Lax Environmental Regulations Attract Chinese Outward Foreign Investment? Evidence from Micro-Data
A chapter in Globalization and the Environment of China, 2014, vol. 14, pp 181-198
- Environmental Regulation and Firm Productivity in China
A chapter in Globalization and the Environment of China, 2014, vol. 14, pp 129-152
- Foreign Direct Investment and Pollution Havens Hypothesis: Firm-Level Panel Data Evidence from China
A chapter in Globalization and the Environment of China, 2014, vol. 14, pp 73-96
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.