Details about Nicholas Bull
Access statistics for papers by Nicholas Bull.
Last updated 2015-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Role of Dynamic Scoring in the Federal Budget Process: Closing the Gap Between Theory and Practice
Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2005)
- Technical appendix to When All the Optimal Dynamic Taxes Are Zero (no. 137)
Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- When all the optimal dynamic taxes are zero
Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (23)
- Who pays broad-based energy taxes? Computing lifetime and regional incidence
Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in The Energy Journal (1994)
- Corporate Tax Reform: A Macroeconomic Perspective
National Tax Journal, 2011, 64, (4), 923-41
- Taxation of Capital and Labor:The Diverse Landscape by Entity Type
National Tax Journal, 2008, 61, (3), 397-419
- The Role of Dynamic Scoring in the Federal Budget Process: Closing the Gap between Theory and Practice
American Economic Review, 2005, 95, (2), 432-436 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Use of Fiscal Policy Reaction Functions in Analyzing the Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Policy
National Tax Journal, 2005, 58, (3), 373-90
- The Persistence of Individual and Corporate Capital Gains and Losses*
National Tax Journal, 2004, 57, (3), 525-45 View citations (1)
- Who Pays Broad-Based Energy Taxes? Computing Lifetime and Regional Incidence
The Energy Journal, 1994, Volume15, (Number 3), 145-164 View citations (50)
See also Working Paper (1993)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.