Details about Julianna Butler
Access statistics for papers by Julianna Butler.
Last updated 2020-01-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Motivating Workers through Task Assignment: A Dynamic Model of Up-and-Down Competition for Status
Working Papers, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics
- Stewardship signaling and the power of using social pressures to reduce nonpoint source pollution
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Multi-good Demand in Bidder's Choice Auctions: Experimental Evidence from the Lab and the Field
Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics
- ADDRESSING SOCIAL DILEMMAS WITH MASCOTS, INFORMATION, AND GRAPHICS
Economic Inquiry, 2020, 58, (1), 150-168
- What is an Unregulated and Potentially Misleading Label Worth? The case of “Natural”-Labelled Groceries
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2018, 70, (2), 545-564 View citations (4)