Details about Oliver Paul Hollingsworth Bush
Access statistics for papers by Oliver Paul Hollingsworth Bush.
Last updated 2018-06-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Monetary Versus Macroprudential Policies: Causal Impacts of Interest Rates and Credit Controls in the Era of the UK Radcliffe Report
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (27)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2016) View citations (26)
Economic History Working Papers, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History (2016) View citations (14)
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2016) View citations (26)
- Comparing different early warning systems: Results from a horse race competition among members of the Macro-prudential Research Network
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (28)
- Financial Stability Paper No. 35: Measuring the macroeconomic costs and benefits of higher UK bank capital requirements -
Bank of England Financial Stability Papers, Bank of England View citations (35)
- GDP-linked bonds and sovereign default
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (28)
- Financial Stability Paper No 13: Reform of the International Monetary and Financial System
Bank of England Financial Stability Papers, Bank of England View citations (10)
- THE CREDIT‐TO‐GDP GAP AND COMPLEMENTARY INDICATORS FOR MACROPRUDENTIAL POLICY: EVIDENCE FROM THE UK
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2014, 19, (1), 25-47 View citations (56)
- Why is the UK banking system so big and is that a problem?
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2014, 54, (4), 385-395 View citations (9)